House of Cards Explores Sinister Side of Politics
Posted on June 5, 2015 by CharlieClaywell
Categories: Family History
About This Site
Although this site began as a repository for American history stories, over time it essentially became a 'brain dump.' For more than a year, I've used the site to work through my beliefs and opinions in this post-truth era of political illiteracy.
Blue In The Red Zone
- Tea Party Speaker Touts ‘Schools Are Liberal And Evil’ Message In My Conservative, Rural Town
- ‘Appalachia’ By Catte Is A Perfect Antidote For ‘Hillbilly Elegy’
- ‘Evicted’ Describes What It’s Like To Be Poor, Vulnerable
- Heroin(e) Tells Story Of Three Outliers Making A Difference In Opioid Epidemic
- ‘Get A Job’ A Familiar Phrase Of The Politically Lazy
- So A Drop In Farm Land Values Nets 14 Percent Increase In My Property Tax Bill?
- ‘Godfather Of Modern Popular Gay Fiction’ Graduated From My Local, Rural High School
- America’s Political Dysfunction Called A Security Concern
- Is Ohio A Cesspool Of Hate, Fear And Ignorance?
- Posting, Sharing Facebook Memes Not Solving Any Problems
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Top Posts & Pages
- Facial Hair Friday: Who is Alex Trebek?
- Pandemic Nursing: The 1918 Influenza Outbreak
- Historic Staff Spotlight: John Mendelsohn
- National Archives Heritage Baby
- Facial Hair Friday: The Original Adlai E. Stevenson
- Historic Spotlight: Budge Weidman
- The Slow Vanishing of Mao Zedong
- Unsung Heroes of World War I: The Carrier Pigeons
- Ceremonial First Pitches
- On the Basis of Sex: Equal Credit Opportunities