I found this booklet inside a 1964 version of the 3M Stocks & Bonds Bookshelf game. The booklet includes descriptions for several of their games. I transcribed some of the information to use as a reference.
- Bazaar (Ga-290) involves strategic trading and retrading which enables players to gain the right combination of colored tokens to purchase colorful Wares displayed at the Bazaar.
- Phlounder (GA-100) is the action word game in which players race to build the right word and be the first to ring the bell.
- Twixt (GA-110) invloves chess-like strategy as each player attempts to build an uninterrupted chain of linked pegs “twixt” his borders before his opponent can do the same.
- Oh-Wah-Ree (GA-120) is an ancient and absorbing pit-and-pebble game. Players capture pebbles by “sowing” pebbles from the most strategically located pit.
- Acquire (GA-140), the game of hotel investments, fascinates players as they attempt to gain the most wealth by building and investing in hotel chains.
- Jumpin (GA-150) is an absorbing game of pawns for 2 players or 2 teams.
- Quinto (GA-160) holds the fascination of numbers as each player attempts to obtain the highest score possible by playing up to five tiles totaling 5 or a multiple of 5 in a straight row.
- Stocks & Bonds (GA-170) lets each player buy and sell stocks and bonds as he tries to become the wealthiest player in the game.
- Breakthru (GA-180) is a unique double-strategy game for two. Gold player tries to escort his flagship to safety on perimeter of board while silver player tries to capture it.
- High Bid (GA-190) is the exciting auction game in which players try to complete valuable collections by outbidding and out-bluffing their opponents.
- Facts in Five (GA-260) is the stimulating game of knowledge that pits up to five players against each other — and time.
- Thinking Man’s Golf (GA-240) is for a single player or as many as four. The game featured 18 of the best golf holes in the U.S.
- Big League Baseball (GA-230) involves all the skills and strategy of the professional game. Each player manages his own team. Designed for two players.
- Pro Football (GA-220) is for grandstand quarterbacks of all ages. It involves the player in the strategy of professional football as the player tries to lead his team to victory.
- Win, Place & Show (GA-250) is for racing fans of all ages and can be played by three to six players. Each player receives $50,000 to buy good horses in the auction before each race and to make bets.
- Regatta (GA-300) will fascinate the experienced sailor and landlubber alike as they participate in the excitement and challenge of an official yacht race.
- Teach Key Reading & Spelling (E 1100) unlocks the wonder of words for youngsters. For ages 5 to 8.
- Teach Key Math (E 1200) unfolds the fascination of numbers as mini-mathematicians solve simple addition and subtraction problems. For ages 5 to 8.
- Sum Times (E 1500), the game that makes numbers fun, provides merry multiplication with a mathematical crossword. For ages 8 to 12.
- Egghead or Chicken (E 1900), the exciting new quiz game, involves fun and facts. Players pick a question and state their answers. Eggheads thinks they know the answer – Chickens guess. For ages 7 to 12.